Jackson Family Wines
Scope of Work
Master Planning and acquisition of County Use Permit, expansion/remodel of an existing building for new Culinary Center, site grading, underground utilities and emergency vehicle access modifications, and boundary analysis
- Construction of new Culinary Center on a site constrained by surrounding vineyards, gardens and physical plant equipment.
- Enhance storm water detention, infiltration and conveyance.
Solutions and Successes
- New domestic and high-strength process wastewater treatment facilities to meet effluent nutrient and solids limitations negotiated with Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB).
- Conducted storm water conveyance studies necessary for low impact development.
- Produced record plans that documented all existing and new underground utilities.