Brelje & Race Consulting Engineers is actively seeking a highly talented and detail-oriented Civil Engineer with water and/or wastewater experience for employment in our Santa Rosa, California, office. This full-time position is available immediately.
Brelje & Race Consulting Engineers is a multi-disciplined firm offering a broad range of civil engineering planning and design, construction management, environmental permitting and surveying services. Since our founding in Santa Rosa in 1954, we’ve earned a reputation as the leading Civil Engineering firm in the North Bay through our high-quality technical work and outstanding client service. Our team of over 20 professional engineers tackles some of the toughest civil engineering projects in the North Coast region, developing effective and innovative solutions. A career with us is an excellent opportunity to work for a diverse clientele on a broad array of challenging but essential projects, including planning, design, construction administration and operations support for water and wastewater systems and related infrastructure.
- Analysis and design of wastewater collection and treatment, and recycled water projects, plus water treatment, storage, and distribution projects
- Develop recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Prepare engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
- Conduct hydrologic and hydraulic modeling using various industry software
- Write technical reports and technical memoranda
- Work collaboratively with staff, colleagues in other disciplines and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental or Water Resources Engineering
- 3+ years of related experience in water/wastewater, hydrology and hydraulics in the context of civil engineering
- Current experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Professional Engineer in California (or ability to obtain PE license within one year of hire)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in utility (Pipe Network) and mechanical design with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in ArcGIS
What We Offer
With a staff of 40 we are based out of a single office at the Airport Business Center just north of Santa Rosa, California. Brelje & Race offers the close-knit working environment of a small office with the amenities and resources of a large company. This provides an ideal environment for professional development and advancement along with work-life balance, competitive salaries, generous bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
Take the next step in advancing your career by joining our growing team. Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Brelje & Race is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.